Organizations want to create forward-thinking solutions to drive their business – without being forced to “make-do” with the tools provided by any single cloud platform. HOSTING Unified Cloud Services for Microsoft Azure combines the flexibility and scalability of the Microsoft Cloud Platform with industry-leading managed cloud services. Organizations that manage Azure with HOSTING Unified Cloud Services, have the freedom to build, deploy and manage applications in a compliant, secure and highly available environment – backed by the industry’s most aggressive Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
HOSTING was the first U.S. partner to collaborate with Microsoft to develop a unified cloud on the Microsoft Cloud Platform, setting the bar for performance, security and scalability. HOSTING Microsoft cloud experts seamlessly integrate cloud applications across the Azure cloud, Microsoft private and public clouds, and hybrid environments. They guide organizations through the development and migration processes, ensuring that their Azure cloud infrastructure is “right-sized” to meet their current and future needs.
Future-focused planning and support
HOSTING managed cloud offerings support the Microsoft Cloud Platform, including Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V, System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure Pack. HOSTING fully enables data and application migration to its cloud platforms through its proprietary processes, enterprise-class technologies, and award-winning customer support.
- Cloud lifecycle management – HOSTING cloud solution experts work with organizations to anticipate their subsequent business needs through future-focused architectural planning, implementation, migration, operation and optimization processes.
- Cloud security and compliance expertise – Availability, recovery and security services including malware protection, managed patching and file integrity monitoring are integrated into the Microsoft Cloud environment, ensuring applications remain available and in compliance with industry regulations. HOSTING Unified Cloud solutions are also backed by the industry’s tightest, most complete SLAs.
- Client-driven, always-on support – HOSTING customers can call, click or chat to get live 24 x 7 x 365 support from seasoned Tier 2 or Tier 3 support specialists. They can also access a robust set of monitoring and management tools via the HOSTING Customer Portal. HOSTING support experts resolve issues round the clock – even at 3:00 am.
- Proactive spend monitoring – HOSTING helps simplify financial planning with straightforward quarterly billing – minus the surprises. HOSTING notifies organizations whenever their spend starts trending above their budgetary number – and provides clear cut solutions to bring it back to acceptable levels.
Leverage the power of HOSTING Unified Cloud Services for Microsoft Azure
- New cloud application development
- Planned Azure cloud migrations
- Development and test environments
- Application migration
- Disaster Recovery (DR) and High Availability (HA) architecture
- Compliant cloud hosting